At Rice’s Glass, we are proud to offer a vast array of customizable mirror options. We encourage customers to select from a wide range of shapes and patterns, complete with pencil polish edges. These allow for more durability, making mirrors highly resistant to chipping and other damage. Other top features of Rice’s mirrors and mirrored doors include:
- Available products are sold with the most technologically impressive back coating, which protects the metallic portion of the mirror from scratches and other damage.
- All products are equipped with dependable protection against oxidation caused by salty air and humidity.
- Aged oil reproductions and museum quality frames are available for those interested in classic and refined bathroom atmospheres.
A qualified member of Rice’s team will not only provide thorough answers to questions regarding Rice’s competitively priced products and services, but provide free estimates upon request. All team professionals are fully licensed and insured.
Why Choose Us
- Free Estimates
- Competitive Pricing
- Family Owned & Operated since 1959
- Fast, Reliable & Dependable
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- PPT Prostar Certified Technicians
- 40,000 sq/ft Shop & Showroom
- No Project Too Big or Too Small!
- Serving the Entire Triangle Area